so like.. kimbo barely won that shit

Gouf

see, what i liked about kimbo was that from the beginning, even when he was fighting in raw backyards in FL, he was always the nice guy. i fucking hate how most mmartists seem genuinely out to hurt someone. kimbo was some dirty crimey from the south kicking people's asses, but then he'd make sure they were okay and always seemed like a good sport. I can't root against someone like that. I hope he doesn't get spun into some villain character.

"dont touchem... DONT TOUCHEM !!!! Thas how it go..." hahahah

it just didn't seem like kimbos punches were doing any damage towards the end. they were both tired and it was just sloppy, so he popped the ear. he took a couple right on the chin and didn't go down. the announcers mic was cut too as soon as he started saying that it was a horrible stoppage.

Both of their punches after the second round wasnt doing shit. They should have ended the fight in the second round to Thompson. He dominated Kimbo on the ground with elbows (even though they were some bitch weak ass elbows) Kimbo wasnt doing shit; but EliteXC isnt gonna let that happen to their poster fighter. If the fight would have gone through all rounds, Kimbo would have won by 'most damage' anyways. Anybody catch the Faber and Pulver fight a couple days ago? Sherk "aka the muscleJERK-off" should move down to featherweight and go after Faber imo... this would be the ultimate fight right here...

4046-urijahfaber.jpg

27920.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see a Faber vs Kid. Both have a very skilled ground game and striking is up for grabs as well. Thats the real fight that needs to happen, I wouldn't doubt if it was fight of the year. They need to run that.

and the Kimbo fight? Its whatever, Exc is protecting there main pull, he was unimpressive throughout the whole fight and once a major cut happened, they stopped it immediatly. Kimbo should fight Rogers next.

Like who??

kid yamamoto...

renato sobral vs david heath...

and i always get the impression that frank mir wants to hurt somebody, every interview, he's always talking about if he gets a kneebar/armbar/toehold that he wants to hear it snap...

and the gracie that goes around and fucks people up is Ryan Gracie, he's died though. he went to jail for stabbing somebody at a club.

i might as well say my name is brazilian tt then, im a huge mma fan, but its just my intials. lol