Altelier 99?

///mzeasy

I was just looking at their site the other day. It does look clean. I found about the site from looking at the WDYWT thread because someone had a shirt made from them, there username is "brocoli" I believe. Ask him about the quality and the shirts. I would like to get a few maybe.

About ATELIER99 :

- Ask them if they ship to US. It's a french tailor.

- About quality : good

- About measures : Awesome. Take your measure exactly and you can be sure that the result will be great.

EDIT : about shipping, here the shipping info on the site :

Custom-made shirts

For internal organizational reasons, all of the orders are grouped together and sent once a week to our factory. Therefore, depending on the day of the week you send your order, the delivery time will vary.

USA : 22 - 29 days

Shipping fees

Our shipping fees are fixed and are of 8.5 € whichever the destination. These fees are offered for orders above 100 €.

When delivery outside of the European Union, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. Atelier 99 has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from atelier99.com, you are considered the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.

Example : I'm tall, and skinny. I never find the perfect shirt i want.

Here I choose a slim fit - short - little collar - with a squared bottom :

2368253495_ded5e45687.jpg