Ludwig S/S 08

LUDWIG is “taking a step away from the bright flashy direction of streetwear & offering a cleaner more sophisticated option in mens clothing. With focus on fit as well as fabric, attempting to find them that piece of clothing they can feel comfortable wearing everyday!!!!.

M65-1.jpg

Mozart-1.jpg

Elgar-1.jpg

Bach-1.jpg

Pierre-1.jpg

Guest jmatsu

looks just like what a bunch of other street lables have been/are doing. nothing here i haven't seen done by other prominent and older ones.

looks okay

that hoodie looks like a layperson's version of the N(N) pocket hood, is the reference coincidental?

and bloomingdales, i guess prices wouldnt be too unreasonable, but for the styling i'd probably just cop shades of greige and pocket the difference for a rainy day

details on your manufacture?

All our cut and sew is done in Japan and is amazing. Depending on location where you are at but best chance you can get is online w/ Digital Gravel. But other boutiques, Rolo in Sf, Villians, Fred Segal, Reedspace, In4mation, Univ. We our keeping our accts very limited but best chance is Digitalgravel.com.

the logo on the 3rd piece really ruins it. if i bought that i would probably snip it off.

I agree. I've always liked similar jackets for the spring/summer, but that logo has to go. The grey sleeveless hoodie is also interesting too.

• 2 weeks later...