superjobs: under 18

jschenkkan

I know 18 year old co-worker that works with me at a retail store here in Manila. We had a trip the other day and calculated that his years salary is just 2 months of what his significant other would make in Best Buy.

Life's a trip. Good thing cost of living is there to even everything out.

yeh at least it's cheap to live in manilla.. But the the states.. ouch! i get paid $25 aud an hour and i sit behind a desk serve a few customers every now and then, stock some shelves and the drinks fridge and surf sufu all the time.. it's so easy. Plus i get free use of all of the facilities here as well..

that could include nasty hairy men wiht butthair sticking out like moss

or grannies with pancake breasts

This is true. The people didn't usually answer the door naked unless a wiener flew out of a robe or something, but every once in a while I would see a naked chick laying on a bed or an old woman using the toilet… sigh.

Hotel Room Service Attendant. Great tips + the occasional naked person.

haha, i used to have this job when i was about 15/16, closest thing i got to that was a guy remembering hed left his ipod in his room in the bedside cabinet, i was told to go get it for him. opened the drawer and there it was wrapped in a proper skimpy red thong. obviously brought that back down with me too, gave him the ipod, handed me a couple of quid or something, i stood still then brought out the thong, he looked sooooo embarassed haha, took the coins off me and gave me a fiver and got the hell out. brilliant.

• 4 weeks later...