superjobs: under 18

jschenkkan

I got this shitty, $7.50/hour, forty hours-a-week job at my university's warehouse. Pack shit into boxes all day. I'm suppose to start on Monday, but there's all this flooding going on..

Plus I know I'll hate it.

So, I'm applying at some coffee shops & possibly at Papa John's.

PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER.. ugh.

when i was 18, i was straight hustling at steve madden.

$5.25/hr base + 2.5% commission. thanks to some incompetent and lazy coworkers, and a busy mall, i made bank (~$13-14/hr).

and then my friend hooked me up at pf changs. i was pulling in ~150+ for a night shift. those were the days. no bills, car paid for, just stackin cheese.

if you're legal to serve alcohol at 18, shoot for a decent restaurant job.

you'll have to do some convincing for them to hire you, but if you can pull it, its real good money.

when i was 18, i was straight hustling at steve madden.

$5.25/hr base + 2.5% commission. thanks to some incompetent and lazy coworkers, and a busy mall, i made bank (~$13-14/hr).

and then my friend hooked me up at pf changs. i was pulling in ~150+ for a night shift. those were the days. no bills, car paid for, just stackin cheese.

if you're legal to serve alcohol at 18, shoot for a decent restaurant job.

you'll have to do some convincing for them to hire you, but if you can pull it, its real good money.

now thats the thing... how do you get into high fashion stores / botiques when you're fresh out of high school? (and im fucking 17 ... late birthday ) i think if i tried my hand at it ... i'd make great money.

i just dont feel like walking in with my peasent wear and trying to land a job at like.. say marc jacobs or something.

:(

haha steve madden is a garbage shoe store for little girls and almost yuppies. its the same company as aldo.

you gotta start somewhere, and actually i applied as a joke cuz i figured they didnt hire guys, but the hiring manager thought i was cute and took me anyways.

haha steve madden is a garbage shoe store for little girls and almost yuppies. its the same company as aldo.

you gotta start somewhere, and actually i applied as a joke cuz i figured they didnt hire guys, but the hiring manager thought i was cute and took me anyways.

hmm, im decent looking and definitely have more finesse than hipster boys around here.. but i honestly hate going in to a store and asking for applications. i feel like im not good enough to work here and so on.

interviews make me nervous but i usually overcome it and shine... with sweaty pits and palms too.