FS: Supreme T-Shirts, 5 Panel Plaid Caps, Vans Sk8-Hi's, Blazers

how is shipping a shirt 6.25 and a hat for 12.75....

no im not gonan pay 80 bucks for those box caps (HA!) BUT shipping should def. be the same as shipping a shirt

First of all...no body is forcing you to pay or buy anything, and you are more than welcome to make an offer that would fit your financial needs more better.

I use the priority envelope to mail the shirts and w/ confirmation = 6.25

The box I use to ship hats in is a flat rate box w/ confirmation = 9.80 or 12.75

you may choose whether or not you want a squashed hat or a hat packaged with care and stuffing. If you would like your hat shipped in the envelope, lmk and that can be arranged, but that is all you man.

First of all...no body is forcing you to pay or buy anything, and you are more than welcome to make an offer that would fit your financial needs more better.

I use the priority envelope to mail the shirts and w/ confirmation = 6.25

The box I use to ship hats in is a flat rate box w/ confirmation = 9.80 or 12.75

you may choose whether or not you want a squashed hat or a hat packaged with care and stuffing. If you would like your hat shipped in the envelope, lmk and that can be arranged, but that is all you man.

negative...you don't need a flat rate box to ship a hat, the damn thing weighs less than a shirt...those will fit nicely in a regular priority BOX...your box cap will be fine...and people wont end up paying almost 80 for a box cap (esp for those!)

free bump for the professional shipper :rolleyes:

btw: even double boxing shoes, it's only around 10-12 bucks...save your shipping prices for ebay

negative...you don't need a flat rate box to ship a hat, the damn thing weighs less than a shirt...those will fit nicely in a regular priority BOX...your box cap will be fine...and people wont end up paying almost 80 for a box cap (esp for those!)

free bump for the professional shipper :rolleyes:

btw: even double boxing shoes, it's only around 10-12 bucks...save your shipping prices for ebay

OMG...

fine...shipping has been reduced to AT COST...so however much it is to your location, i will let you know. seriously i'm not even trying to rip on shipping, it's just what i saw as flat rate boxes costs...shipping cost depends on weight and distance, so i'm just reducing the calculations and estimations now by charging a flat rate. ANYWAYS....everyone can stop whining and let me just continue selling without any hindrance please...thanks for understanding.