The consensus on aldo shoes?

DJ_Flame

So i picked up a pair of lined boots from aldos for winter.

Im currently staying in canada, so shopping is pretty limited, in my city the best place for high-end shoes are probably in holt renefrew, and throwing 300 CDN for some winter boots are out of reach for me.

Im liking some of aldo's designs, simple and functional.

So hows the quality and "buyability" on aldo shoes?

Personally i feel they make good beaters, the price is just right for wearing on a daily basis

If you just want a simple, cheap pair of winter boots/shoes then I think aldo will do just fine. But don't expect them to last after this winter if you wear em often. The quality and material construction is something to be desired for. I know BR isn't given much thought on this board since its part of GAP and all but thanks to economies of scale, the chesla boots that BR puts out for 150+ are actually very well made and constructed for the money.

not everything has to be above x amount of dollars to be a decent product. a real show shopper would know that if something is a good product or a good looking product, it doesnt have to be designer or expensive to be a good piece.