1 week later, the stfs are looking much better

breakfasteatre

Just thought i would show some pics, i enjoy seeing pics of peoples progress myself. This will also show the cut and how it fits on me, i never noticed how baggy the ass looks. Anyone also think my boxers look like those sears, sewn into the jeans baggy look? :P

They are sitting an inch below my waist, my boxers are pretty high

and, thanks to adsurgo for the starching tip, the creases are much more defined, the jeans look excellent now!

After 48 hours of wear, including sleeping in them twice

113618630.jpg

113618650.jpg

actually i dont really know if he did. i remember him asking about tub details but im not 100% sure he carried through.

but anyway.. dont you think original starch plus more would be a better after effect than just rewetting and drying the original?

I think you are thinking of someone else? Or refering to someone else then? My jeans havent touched water, i havent washed them, nor have i soaked them.

im sure adding water to unwashed jeans would have a small affect, but not nearly as good a one as adding starch. The bonds between starch molecules break as you wear a pair of jeans, as to why the become softer with wear. Starch molecules can be lost by physical contact between the jeans and other surfaces. Because starch is water soluble, adding plain water will help to reform bonds as the water evaporates, but will not produced as stiff a fabric as using starch.