Whatchu Know Bout Jeanz?

englandmj7

i've seen geans on people and they look cool. hussein obama s ass won't fit in geans because he wears a sheet and turban in church of satan wright.hillary fits into geans well and she can knock the socks off obama any time .who cares these people live in a different world than this republic .they are the high class and don't you pennsylvanians forget it either .you better change your religion to the true republic GOD. this demoncratic one you admire is satans club house.

10. I have the most remarkable idea of all time! I say, let's all band together, and buy us an oil company!!! We will only buy gas from our private oil company, say for about $2.00 a gallon. I haven't done the math, But I assure you, this will work. Another thing is: Let's all make a deal with Costco, or some other national company to buy exclusively from them, all our oil products. We will run all the oil bastards out our of the frikken country, say to the middle east or something. If, for some stupid reason, this won't sail...say people are too afraid to try something this bold, let all the airlines band together, buy them their oun oil company, get their jet-fuel for $1.70 per gallon, and have them reduce their fares to where they need to be! If the airlines won't co-operate, we'll buy us an airline to go with the oil company we just took over!

Why are they not sharing their favorite jeans??? How the hell did oil companies and democratic candidates get involved with all this?