Are girls taking over superfuture?

ericdw

Dress making tips in WAYWT; drama over using the word "cunt;" and a thread on how to stretch women's shoes; every now and then some women's clothing items in supermarket; and God only knows how many rep points have been lost to giving a little hottie green on two fit pics.

From the great enrollment flood of March 2008, I'm guessing a fifth of them are fashionistas.

I'm not sayin it's a bad thing. I'm sure the female perspective can be entertaining, if not helpful. But is superfuture turning into makeupalley or thefashionspot?

i think it's cool that there are more female posters with the exception of a few. i remember when i first started posting there were all of three active female members: tg76, canice and myself, so it's nice that the superfuture sisterhood is growing. I LOVES ALL YOU BITCHEZ.

I'm not sayin it's a bad thing. I'm sure the female perspective can be entertaining, if not helpful. But is superfuture turning into makeupalley or thefashionspot?

that last line sounds like something Carrie Bradshaw would write in one of her columns.

i like the girls fine although the rep thing kind of pisses me off (though that's really just because they have more rep than me and i'm jealous, now, isn't it?).

FUCK you're a girl? i so thought you were a dude. some kind of ridiculous association between the first part of your username and your avatar, i guess.

sweet thanks for the green i'm still recovering from certain bitchy members attacking my sexuality

FUCK you're a girl? i so thought you were a dude. some kind of ridiculous association between the first part of your username and your avatar, i guess.

sweet thanks for the green i'm still recovering from certain bitchy members attacking my sexuality

i should post a waywt to clear the confusion

Guest chemi
But is superfuture turning into makeupalley or thefashionspot?

never that!

as long as we have 5 dudes consecutively posting "CUNT" after a bad fit, schitt will always remain the same