The Fit versus The Brand

jake431

Jake, I'm about your size, and the cuts that work for me lie somewhere around the 66 cut. But Samurai's (710, BiG collab, Jin) work best for me. Eternal 811's work nicely too, but the rise is a tad too tall. Also evisu 2000 fits pretty good too.

I got short legs and the tapered jean just doesn't work for me. I usually go slim straight leg or boot cut.

Wow! - sorry for the lack of responses, I was travelling all night yesterday.

Thanks for all the recommendations guys, I appreciate all the advice.

-Jake

@ Jake

if you like the RRDS fit you must check out the Denimjunkie 501xx.

it is very very similar to the RRDS cut, actually a little based on the cut too.

I love the fit on my RRDS and when i got my Denimjunkie 501xx i liked it better. There are many cool details on it wich makes it way cooler than the RRDS.

You can get it in 14 oz and 15 oz. i got the 14 oz.

And a cool thing is that you get a patch on the inside of the frontpocket with your name.'

i think this is a japaneese brand thats right up your alley, atleast the 501xx cut.

The fit of jeans is very very important to me. I dont buy jeans only because of the denimquality. The denim counts ofcourse. But i dont buy jeans that fit like a bag of potatoes with the finest denim, i think most agree...lol

My point is just that the fit is important.

The ones i like now the most is my PBJ xx007 and my DJ 501xx.

Skull 5010xx , Flathead 3001, Samurai 710, Imperial Dukes, SDA 103 and RRDS are also great fits i think

Where can I get these Denimjunkie 501's?

-Jake

If the cut doesn't fit you why would you ever buy/wear it. Is there really anyone thats gonna admit to buying a pair of jeans just for brand name even though they look terrible in em?

I love denim but because i don't like the average sufu fit i will prob never buy about 90% of the jeans i see here. Still its a good place to learn and it has helped me find some great looser jeans.

have a pair of the old prps raw about a year old, Rag & Bone rb11(prob the skinniest i will ever buy) and a pair of sorahikos on the way.