Nudie vs Edwin

CactusArmy

Quote:
Quote:

I just think Nudie is sooo last season. Crappy quality jeans.

Definitely Edwin.

--- Original message by Newbie on Sep 23, 2005 11:39 PM

Nudie's are quality. Schh.

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Sep 24, 2005 07:26 AM

Well. Have had Nudies since 2001. I have two pairs of Flare Glenns and two pairs of Regular Ralfs. Every pair already broken... Thing that hasn't happened to my eavenly aged Diesels or Acnes.

- Naku -

By the way, even though globalization is looming, 'cool' jeans brands seem to be pretty local. As I live in Finland, where I am pretty much surrounded by Nudies, Tiger of Swedens and J.Lindebergs, I can not think they are cool at all. In my opinion they're somewhere on the same level as Levis. Jeans for the masses. But I understand that they are fresh and cool to someone outside Scandinavia.

For us Edwin, for example, is not a mainstream brand yet and that's why it seems to be more hip and cool.

So it goes.

- Naku -

I was just about to ask you if you were swedish, I am :) Anyway I totally agree with you that Nudie feels old, but the jeans are quality. I would wear Levi's because they're pretty low key, but Nudie is more of a "look at me I have cool jeans" and everyone has them, and therefore I wont wear Nudies for another 2-3 years. I would wear Edwins though, as they're not very common in Sweden.

I would definitely recommend Nudies to someone in the US, even though I'm not a fan of jeans with stitching on the back pockets. Edwins and Nudies are totally different jeans though. Nudies have a better fit in my opinion and would probably get you more chicks :)

tally-hoo

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Sep 24, 2005 at 08:40 AM