Selegna presents: PULLIN' CARDS.. VOL.1 Triumvir3?

Selegna

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I am not a meathead, I don't drink to blackout, I don't think I am better than others because I belong to a fraternity, I do not pay for my friends, I pay for a place to live and a meal plan, I don't take advantage of girls, I take my schoolwork seriously, I am not some spoiled rich kid and I don't pop my collar. Alright now your turn. Tell me how I fit the stereotype because you seem to know so much about me.

Alright, I am not a meathead, I don't drink to blackout, I don't think I am better than others because I belong to a fraternity, I do not pay for my friends, I pay for a place to live and a meal plan, I don't take advantage of girls, I take my schoolwork seriously, I am not some spoiled rich kid and I don't pop my collar. Alright now your turn. Tell me how I fit the stereotype because you seem to know so much about me.

yawn.jpg

Quite sad you associate yourself with those same people that you just stereotyped no?

-'___________________________'

Who said I was stereotyping those in fraternities? I was just stating the common stereotypes of "frat boys" that I am not. Learn to read.

yawn.jpg

Wow, really? See now you're just stalling. Couldn't come up with an adequate response to my question so you google imaged "yawn" hoping you could dodge it.

Please prove me wrong and answer my question. I answered yours and I think its only fair you answer mine as well.

Guest '___________________'
Who said I was stereotyping those in fraternities?
I was just stating the common stereotypes of "frat boys"

-'___________________________'

Main Entry:2stereotype

Function:noun

Etymology:French stéréotype, from stéré- stere- + type

Date:1817

1: a plate cast from a printing surface

2: something conforming to a fixed or general pattern; especially : a standardized mental picture that is held in common by members of a group and that represents an oversimplified opinion, prejudiced attitude, or uncritical judgment

Breaking news stereotypes aren't always true. Also there is a difference between stereotyping and stating common stereotypes. I assumed you would be competent enough to realize that but apparently I was wrong.

damn this fool is dropping some knowledge and shit.. they teach you how to copy and paste mariam webster in college big boy?

fuck. thats some mind blowing shit.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH. GOODDAMNNNNN. we want VOL. 2 we want VOL. 2 we want VOL. 2

damn this fool is dropping some knowledge and shit.. they teach you how to copy and paste mariam webster in college big boy?

fuck. thats some mind blowing shit.

To be honest I don't remember when I learned to copy and paste. I imagine it was during elementary school.