5EP straight leg style?

minya

Has anyone tried on this style? As opposed to their bootcut style. Supposedly has a 12" rise... might be too high for my tastes... and does anyone know how slim-fit they are? I'm considering a pair but not sure if I should get a 34 or a 36.

Any opinions welcome.

I have a 34. For me they are the slimmest cut I can wear without them being 'tight'. In other words, just slack in the jean at all points in the leg when standing and sitting, but barely. The leg opening is small too and IMO only looks good on small shoes like purcells or converse.

My ladyfriend thinks they are too slim on me, she prefers me in Rogans or my '47s that fit a little big. But I don't care and I love them still.

The rise is high, but I don't think as high as '47s. I feel like the whole rise part of the jean is kinda 'big' but not too bad.

Put it this way: if you buy your size in SFT modern anti fit 501s and srink them down so the waist fits you perfectly, the 5EPs will fit a little slimmer in the leg and the rise will be a little lower.

They barely stretch at all compared to other jeans I have had, keep this in mind.

The 34 bootcut 5EPs did NOT fit me at all in the thigh area, they were much too tight to even get on.

For reference, here's my sizes in other brands:

SFT anti fit 501 35"

PRPS 34"

Rogan 36"

LVC '47 38" waist (on tag)

I was supposed to post pics, but got busy. will do it soon I promise.

soultek -- that is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks so much for that information, it really helps. I think, based on what you said, I would likely fit better into a 36, since I don't really like slim fits. But.... could you do me a favor and measure the waist (straight across the back when laid flat) and the leg opening? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again!

I reckon they are great ... you should def get some ... they are quite heavy denim, and the cut is nice ... they have, IMO, a medium rise, are slimmer than the apc english and wider than the APC unisex I own ...

I've had them for a while now, been skating in them, wearing them to work etc, but can see very little wear, it will be interesting to see what happens