how do rogan jeans fit?

SongAngel

i know i hate these threads too because noone can really tell unless they put them on, but I've got a steal of a deal online for some cinchback rogans which are 1 size smaller than I'd normally wear, I've lost some weight but I don't know how they'll fit my legs or if they run small/big whatever..

anyone got a pair or know about the cuts? any help is greatly appreciated.

They tend to run a little tight at the top - a 34 will seem more like a 33 - but there's enough give in the denim to make them wearable. The legs on the classic fits are quite loose and hang almost like a chino. I've complained about Rogans in the past, but a pair I picked up a year or so ago have become one of my favorites as they've gotten more and more worn in.

Quote:

They will stretch like most jeans, and stretch fast.

--- Original message by sriracha hot sauce on Sep 20, 2005 07:46 AM

In my experience, a pair of rogan original ethanols and vapors, the waist didn't stretch at all. I had a 32 and thought they would stretch, but they didn't. I had to get a 34 for them to fit properly. The 34 hasn't stretched at all either. They are still the same size as when I bought them 1+ year ago.

What your waist measures is definately the size I would go with, maybe even a size larger, they are very true to size.