Wtaps S/S 08

Sayword

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ for the guy up there wondering how Union gets there stock, cuz without Union streetwear would probably not exist in the form it does nowadays. Union NY = Stussy NY = Stussy Tribe NYC = Supreme = James Jebbia = Supreme Jp = Wtaps

shit runs deep

I didn't mean it in a derogatory manner; I know the history of Union and all that. I meant it literally as "when do they get their stock" and if there a pattern to it. I go to Union very rarely because it's so hit or miss.

Damn, that's a vest I'd actually wear. Would like to get a look at some of the other stuff; those short BDU's are kind of interesting. Any rhyme or reason to how Union NY gets its stock?

Don't know about Union but Hideout's stock seems a bit scattershot and to tell the truth prices are a little high like that waffle thermal on the W)taps site is $350. You'd be better off hunting stuff down on yahoo.jp or getting a proxy pickup

You can see that on the site they are military influenced and though not explicitly stated in the new site but in TET interviews, more influenced by punk and skateboarding. They also say that they have become more "trad" as of late. See for yourself.

Admittingly, I don't find much that I like in the new season. Just taps mainstays like the BDU's, headwear... etc.

No cheetah shorts and boots with the fur for me this spring..

hey, just a question...

I've read somwhere that w)taps style is "preppy biker"...

Do you know how the biker community react to that?

i suppose that only a few bikers know the brand, but still would they buy it?

no. neighborhood is the one that represents teh biker lifestyle. but i wouldnt call it preppy at all.

zz25a54571wu5.jpg

this looks straight abercrombie to me. looks like this guy is going to order some jagerbombs any minute.

wow....................................

Im really digging the pieces esp the vest.. they still have the "WTAPS" tshirt in white in Union NY if anyone cares

The leopard print shorts is a bit too much for me though imo

Hmm I'm not really digging that tiger camo vest; they've done something like that before already. The Smedley sweater is a must cop though.

Those leopard print shorts look interesting...probably only japanese kids can pull it off. But those man uggs??? wackkk