$$$

KyleFall

What are the best ways to make extra money on the side. I'm trying to save up so that I can move out of this horrible town but it's hard when you are already paying rent and other bills to save up.

Please note I'm looking for the legitimate answers, and the crazy elaborate schemes that no one with half a brain would try.

Be a tutor.

This is a good suggestion. You don't have to be particularly qualified and can generally pull in like $15 - $20 an hour in cash (my personal experience). You probably won't be able to work more than two or three hours a day at it, but if you're looking for supplemental income it's worked out well enough for me.

That's the great thing about slinging rocks, GG. He doesn't have to be good at anything to do it.

Of course marksmanship would be a plus.

Here is a tip: Don't hold the gat sideways when you shot. It's much more accurate when held upright.

Good Luck!

This is a good suggestion. You don't have to be particularly qualified and can generally pull in like $15 - $20 an hour in cash (my personal experience). You probably won't be able to work more than two or three hours a day at it, but if you're looking for supplemental income it's worked out well enough for me.

lolololol

my brother is an SAT writing tutor

$90 an hour starting

but then again, its NY

and he works for the queen of tutors.

Yeah, but he's probably finished college or something. I was teaching wealthy asian 7th graders.

true enough. he graduates this year. so yeah, pretty true.

i occasionally tutor kids, but they're like 6 or 7 and fucking stupid.

but i think im getting a underpaid internship at the tutoring place i went to for SAT's... like $6 an hour or something

shenanigans.

u want quick money? start working them corners... either selling ur body or selling drugs... i suggest drugs... you wont feel as dirty.

an O of BCs prolly run u 200 and a brick for 2400 or so. you'll make between 150 to 200 per O depending how skimp u package the dime bags. (standard is .7-.8)

when u pick up, check the shit. if its all brown, dry, nasty looking and smells a little off, its crap. dude had a bad batch. and he sprayed that shit with Raid.

serious suggestion:

if this isnt a long term thing, buying and reselling items off craigslist.

i did this for awhile for spare cash and I'd say within a month or so, i got a good $2000+ cash. especially music gear...buy shit for cheap, sell shit for more.

this is probaly your best bet.. you can join freecycle org arund your area and get stuff literally for free.. digi cams, pool tables, cheap clothes, etc.

they're all free (cept driving costs / transportation) and you can always sell it for a profit.. its time consuming btu wiht a good eye for high-demand products you can make a steady income.

one mans trash could be someone elses treasure.

best of luck to you~

The caddy thing reminds me.

Had a friend who got himself a dry suit and snuck onto his local golf course every night after dark so he could harvest the balls that had landed in the water hazard, then sell what he recovered back to the golfers in the clubhouse for £1 a time.

Guy put himself through College, living like a prince. True.