goldengloves

Leave the gate open or close it?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Leave the gate open or close it?

• Let em through, no visa required.
    • Close the damn flood gates.
    • Invite only.
    • I don't care enough.

There is nothing wrong with Supertrash. It is like the metal storage shed at high school that everyone congregrates behind, where we share assorted stories, admire each other's marijuana, look at titty pictures, and have a good time in general when Supershopper and superdenim aren't in.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted thinking the poll was about US borders..then i was like, 'hmmm, isn't this a multi-national site? why would this question be posed?' after further examination i realized the discussion is about us newbies. i promise i'll be a positive, contributing member to this community. i've been following sufu for a while and was eagerly awaiting the new registration allowance. and now that i'm in...well, i'm all about being elite. make 'em wallow ; )

I voted for invite only. But now I think we should actually leave it open. You know, to bring some new blood, etc.

i'm in the same boat.

so whatever happened "this morning" with closing the gates or whatever, i still wanted to put in my 2 centavos.

Hello Dear friend.

welcome to www.nikeshoeszls.com We wholesale famous brand shoes and clothes.such as nike shoes jordan shoes adidas shoes NBA shoes puma shoes prada shoes air shoes shox shoes max shoes dunk shoes bape shoes timberland shoes gucci shoes football shoes children shoes women shoes polo shoes lv shoes Evisu shoes D&G shoes Lacoste shoes …famous brand shoes and clothes.bbc jean and bape jean Artful Dodger jean and Artful Dodger hoodies.polo hoodies Lacoste t-shirt lv bag and channel bag.ROLEX watch .bape belt. D&G sunglasses ,gucci sunglasses and channel sunglasses.Evisu jean.bbc t-shirt and bape t-shirt polo t-shirt.gucci slipper. ED hat.sunny Mp4 and apple Mp4 nokia high-heeled shoes,under wear ...They are famous all over the world.Our main aim is to please the customers.We wholesale high quality and low price.We hope to build a long-term businessship.You can count on us .they are the best choice for you. Don't lose your chance if you like.We will be looking forward to your good news.please open and browse

MSN :[email protected]

Email:[email protected]

Close the gates

Close the gates

Close the gates

Close the gates

Close the gates

This is probably a good suggestion too.

2 More stupid threads deleted from noobs in Superfashion....Noobs are the plague that is killing superfuture.

It looks to me like the root problem is corralling and controlling the wild noob population.

A noob shouldn't start threads. To start a thread, one should have (maybe) 2 greens or 50 posts. (10 greens if its a girl.) By 50 post the mods ought to know whether or not we have a new cancer...

And, yeah, that means I can't start a thread, but I'm cool with that.

For the record, I voted Republican, lock down that border whatever the cost. Now, I'm not so sure...

There are drawbacks to invite only, but I'd say as a whole that's a better option than allowing just anyone to join.

Would you be here if you had to be invited? I'm not sure invites are the solution to post on a fashion message board....

I feel embarrassed to be a part of this plague.

Lock it down and then temporarily ban all the March 2008 users for 30 days. Those of us who actually have an interest in the forum will come back, those of us who just want to compare Nudies to Diesel or figure out what size New Standards to buy will go to StyleForum or hypebeast or something, or just forget about the forum altogether.

• 4 weeks later...

when did they close registration again? it makes sense though, my peaceful kingdom was distrubed by waves of asinine shit, so close it up and prey for the best next time