God Bless The Troops

dino might

Yes, because every single American soldier is an emotionally unstable sadist, a degenerate armed lunatic with sociopathic tendencies that probably stem from desensitization, a violent upbringing, and a poor temperment.

Or, maybe that's just the case with this brute motherfucker, who's probably got an IED-to-the-rectum in his future.

EDIT: Jesus Christ, he bound the puppy's paws together. What the fuck

^^^ while i hope this is not indiciative of the behaviour of most troops in Iraq, we've certainly seen atrocities like this commited against those who can't defend themselves before. . .this is truly fucked because there is absolutely no cause for violence like this...I get hating enemy soldiers, but a fucking puppy dog...

I seriously hope that guy gets raped horribly, and then burned with acid.

^because why?

it could be, im no A/V pro or anything..

but does it actually look doctored to those of you calling fake? or is it more a refusal to accept that so much evil and hate just came out of a US soldier on videotape?

ztTavMx-GiI

Dogs arent her biggest fan.

Like really nigga. So-fu-we-us.

Thats all i have to say.

One veterinarian agrees:

"If this is something legitimate, it's one of the most egregious acts of animal cruelty I have ever seen, if not the most," said Dr. Matt Mickas, chief of Community Practice Services at WSU’s veterinary college.

He said it did not appear fake to him, because of the way the animal went slack by being held from the neck.

"To me, the sound on the YouTube clip sounded like a puppy in distress — the same sound we hear when the puppies come into the hospital," Mickas said.

There are plenty of rotten apples in the armed forces. We have roughly 3,000,000 people currently serving in the military; do you think it is humanly possible to screen them all for occasional sadistic tendencies? Many of them are ex-cons and gang members. We are forced to employ them because 99% of the country is a bunch of liberal, fearful pussies who wouldn't pick up a gun to protect their home if Al Qaeda was decapitating their mother.

Just remember that for every jackass that throws a puppy off of a cliff, there's another guy who was disemboweled by an IED whilst serving his country.

Enough with the blanket military insults. Fuck's sake.

The guy is a douchebag. Enough said.

Just remember that for every jackass that throws a puppy off of a cliff, there's another 100 guys who were disemboweled by an IED whilst serving his country.

Enough with the blanket military insults. Fuck's sake.

Fixed & qft. This whole thread's thinly veiled contempt for the military is so cliche & typical considering the context.

Let's count the maladjusted here and whitewash the rest.