SALE @ SHQ: 10 DEEP, MISHKA, NAME VALUE, ROOKIE NYC, MONTANA KNOX and more

shq

SEXY SALE EVENT AT SHQ

Friday Sept 16 - Sunday Sept 18, 2005

Noon - 7p.m.

!74 Rivington Street (b/w Clinton and Ridge)

New York, NY 10002

10 Deep

Mishka

Rookie NYC

Montana Knox

Name Value

(plus a few extra surprise brands)

(items from these brands will be marked 40-80% off!!!)

Special thanks the the Sexerz for designing the invite!

Edited by shq on Sep 14, 2005 at 08:32 AM

hey nomasloco - this is a mix of fall samples and some summer stock. All the brands are bringing in goods - tons of goods. Some of it is stuff that we had, some new, some never produced - all awesome! Everything will be marked down to unbelievable prices. We've also got a few other brands that have jumped on board that didn't make the invite - you'll have to come see to guess who i'm talking about.

Hey btw, we are closing at 7p.m. every night of the sale, not our usual 8p.m.

yo Abel, i went to the sale yesterday and scored some dope mishka,and addict tees.

as for the montana knox , i didn't even see that shit out there. don't know what it looks like.

the stuff they have at SHQ is really a score though, 10deep hoodies for $26. and its not wack shit.

Hey thanks to everyone that came out over the weekend. I hope you're all enjoying your new threads. And a special thanks to all the brands that participated, Mishka, 10Deep, Rookie NYC, Addict, and Name Value. We're now ready for fall/winter! Check in regularly as new things are rolling in every few days - we've even picked up a couple new Japanese lines, Irony for the girlies and NIXMfg for the guys, and a super awesome aussie brand, ...A StreetKid Named Desire . See you soon!