WTB: gucci mocasin shaman

MickMike

wow, didnt realize how many of you had these on deadstock..

while doing some research, i found that A.L. sold his worn pair for 150 (the biege/white pair shown above) worn.. ill do 200 used. 250DS shipped

thats way too low for someone who said they are willing to pay beyond retail for a pair.
thank you my dear sir.. a few people here believe they're out to make a profit. Smelltherich, lets be reasonable

you probably should have done your research before coming in here proclaiming you would pay well above retail

but good luck

If anyone has these in what would normally fit a 10.5 sneaker (or thereabouts) please pm me. Used (but in decent condition) is fine.

FYI MickMike, I almost pulled the trigger on a DS pair of brown in my size late last year on here, for only $250 shipped to Australia. But I went with some white diors from Mis instead.

^ I don't have these for sale but you should know that these run extremely large.

I normally wear a sz. 10 Sk8 Hi and I have a sz. 7.5 in the Gucci's! I did a heel-to-toe, sole-to-sole comparison between the two and they are the same roughly the same length.

Now if anyone has the brown pair in a 7.5 in the dark brown pair, let me know.

In that case an 8 would be best for me but I could probably do 7.5 or 8.5 if need be. Get at me people!!!

Thanks Salad

^ I don't have these for sale but you should know that these run extremely large.

I normally wear a sz. 10 Sk8 Hi and I have a sz. 7.5 in the Gucci's! I did a heel-to-toe, sole-to-sole comparison between the two and they are the same roughly the same length.

Now if anyone has the brown pair in a 7.5 in the dark brown pair, let me know.

If anyone has these in what would normally fit a 10.5 sneaker (or thereabouts) please pm me. Used (but in decent condition) is fine.

FYI MickMike, I almost pulled the trigger on a DS pair of brown in my size late last year on here, for only $250 shipped to Australia. But I went with some white diors from Mis instead.

smelltherich is asking $450 for those in size 9? A rape, but I might consider it. What color is it, if you dont mind me asking?
These are ballin!

They are like the couture version of visvims! I'm interested in size 9 if anyone have it!

G..........T.............F...............O............... now

40818705mm2ja8.jpg