Woo Young Mi

lufc_girl

have you seen any of the stuff in person? to be honest I don't see much resemblance banana republic or equivalents.

the concepts are usually always taken further than just basic garments, every piece of clothing I've seen has had some sort of uniqueness to it, whether its in the cut, shape, details or the way it can be worn. many garments have multiple layers so they can be worn in various ways etc. this might not translate that well into a runway show as the clothes are rather something thats interesting to handle in person.

I think some of the clothes are a bit overdone, not a single one is quite "regular" so some of the details can seem a bit forced, ie every piece of clothing has to have something odd about it. but its still interesting to look at. I dont own anything so cant speak much about the quality, but seems allright based on handling and trying some things.

I think I tried this jacket on last fall, was pretty cool:

2f051ub.jpg

Mike... I thought I was the only one who thinks they're quite unique... I saw the runway video from last fall too and the second model wore this jacket that appeared like it has another garmen sewn along the back and the sleeves... it was probably one of my faves... :)

US Stockist according to the website

U.S.A.

H.LORENZO

8660 SUNSET BOULEVAD, WEST HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES, USA

ZIP : CA 90069

BEHAVIOUR

231 WEST 19TH STREET, NEW YORK, USA

ZIP : NY 10011

HARPUTS MARKET

1525 FILIMORE STREET, SAN FRANCISCO, USA

ZIP : CA 94115

US Stockist according to the website

U.S.A.

H.LORENZO

8660 SUNSET BOULEVAD, WEST HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES, USA

ZIP : CA 90069

BEHAVIOUR

231 WEST 19TH STREET, NEW YORK, USA

ZIP : NY 10011

HARPUTS MARKET

1525 FILIMORE STREET, SAN FRANCISCO, USA

ZIP : CA 94115

major lulz

the stuff is of B+ quality, interesting design, if a bit forced at times, but wearable for the most part, particularly outerwear. behavior's pricing was a bit pause-worthy in general, but i know personally that behavior is frequented about as much as a cross-eyed, no-cunted hooker, so sales time might offer a better deal.

major lulz

the stuff is of B+ quality, interesting design, if a bit forced at times, but wearable for the most part, particularly outerwear. behavior's pricing was a bit pause-worthy in general, but i know personally that behavior is frequented about as much as a cross-eyed, no-cunted hooker, so sales time might offer a better deal.

/\

Actually, WooYoungMi was Behaviour's biggest seller last Fall, selling out on styles within two weeks of delivery. The price pints weren't extremely low but either were they exorbitantly high for designer: $695 for double-lapel jackets and $895 for trendch coats. What they had left over by sale time was just the really simple stuff that could have been by anyone else.

The store is not as extremely well known, but they have a loyal clientele in the neighborhood, which is basically gay men. They certainly have a lot of brands that you never see anywhere else...

• 3 weeks later...

They have a corner at Le Bon Marché in Paris.

The style is not boring, but not really striking either. Yet, it doesn't look bad, just a bit too plain. But that may be because the corner looks pretty poor.

The pricing is quite high, though.