Graphic Tees

fg0d

on the topic of graphic tees, about this time a year ago i told myself that i would stop buying graphic tees (and slow down on buying tees altogether - save money for boots, jackets, etc.)..

now, i have only four tees that i actually like in rotation and am attracted to every half decent graphic tee i see when shopping

the urge is growing..

lovisaburfittyh_1.jpg

only for the ladies but that can be a good thing (judging by the slogan on this tee). by lovisa burfitt. www.burfitt.com

media_file_90824.pngmedia_file_90830.pngmedia_file_90837.png

chronicles of never. quite like these few.

media_file_53858.jpg

pleasure principle's laser cut tee. not too big a fan of skulls but looks quite good layered over for contrast.

middle_1143188685.jpgmiddle_1143188814.jpg

undercoverism. i was quite in love with their languid collection with the "melted" graphics but i can't find the picture to the nyc tee.

Recommend some graphic tees with cool prints or post your favorites. I really like Tsubi's prints, so if anyone knows others with a similar style let me know.

DSC_0449.jpg

pam

l_a666e448123ddd75155072dde03acbab.jpg

the other pam tee i was talking about (modelled by random filipino hypebeast).

I wish corpus had better graphics because their tees fit me perfectly. I really wanted that first ksubi tee when it was on sale at aloharag but forgot to pull the trigger.Some of the raf tees i've seen the past few seasons are pretty nice as well as a couple drkshdw ones.

So did we ever figure out how we can purchase the odeur or chronicles of never tshirts? What's pricing on them like? It's already 80degrees here and i need more tshirts.

I wish corpus had better graphics because their tees fit me perfectly. I really wanted that first ksubi tee when it was on sale at aloharag but forgot to pull the trigger.Some of the raf tees i've seen the past few seasons are pretty nice as well as a couple drkshdw ones.

So did we ever figure out how we can purchase the odeur or chronicles of never tshirts? What's pricing on them like? It's already 80degrees here and i need more tshirts.

con is usually around 90 aussie bux. chronicles need to be proxied. don't know how to get odeur. raf tees are always nice. there is/was a great drkshdw for fuckin cheap on yoox. you can't see the graphic unless you enlarge, but it was of a guy blowing his brains out with a sawed off.

all new season tees were at 125.

haven't seen any on sale either.

sad thing is, they are selling at that price (bar all the pink/red tees).

lotta coin for a tee..

well at least my money ain't austrlian...

i'm not surprised they sell at that pricepoint tho.