Graphic Tees

fg0d

yeah this is true jmat... i havent bought at full price either but having bought some on sale and loving them i would probably buy full price.

I know they are mad expensive in japland but how much are they in the states?

i have no clue. this is what i'd like to know. most of the american accounts only got the jewelry in stock.

If anyone has or knows where to get that Pleasure Principles skull tee in an M contact me.

I also really like the Odeur print tee with the snaps, anyone have one yet?

right here nig:

edit: not for the rest of you.

i found the thread, but i didn't find much except they mentioned agnes b., lad musician, and chronicles of never. they didn't help either.

u got a better answer?

yes i do,but i ain't telling you.

There are a lot of different graphics, but some of the 2k by gingham shirts are pretty solid. Gotta sort through a ton of shit though. Revolve has some but i don't remember them being that good. I've found a couple ones i liked awhile back. Should've just copped. I need to find some more decent raf ones. I really like the one i have although it could be a touch slimmer/longer in the body but the arms are already slim/long enough. Someone sold that ann d one with the tree on ebay a few weeks ago. Nice shit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ Stupid. Please don't buy it.

If anyone gets tired of their ksubi/tsubi or CoN tshirts throw them my way. Still wish i was able to swallow the price for the ksubi beethoven tee. So good (the one with the metal writing too).