supreme released yesterday?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

today actually, not yesterday

zapatistas, cockfights, boxing, more political commentary, and a craaazy run of Polo's 1992 Olympics Stadium gear... Supreme still holding it down!

and the Raekwon tee! what's up w/the Elmo doll!? and who's that standing behind him? If it's Ghost it don't really look like him...

more Rae pics from the same photographer:

http://www.tinyvices.com/raekwon.html

new stuff not as good as the last season

the hats are decent except for the polo ones they just look dumb i like the decks because they remind me of the ssur pixelized lesbian deck set

bags are dumb to simple to be as expensive as they are

all the shirts are great except for the raekwon one they should have done a wu gaminos print instead

just my opinion

hey guys, can anyone give me the history behind Supreme. Some of their designs are allright bcuz they are different but some are wack. I mean the Raekwon t-shirt is alright, but dont u think you can make that tee on your onw for probably less than $15? I guess what I want to know is what appeals to you and makes you want to buy Supreme (even camp out!).

Dee_LeOnE

how does supreme stuff fit, anyway? i was thinking about getting the 'somebody talked' t-shirt, and as i tend to like slimmer stuff, i was wondering if an M would be the best size, or to just not get it at all.

i assume the fit is a little more 'hip-hop' and closer to gildan or hanes beefy than american apparel or even fruit of the loom...and do they shrink at all?

Quote:

vans in october, cap quality is shit. bought a cap and there's some hole in it. damn dudes giving me stuff from the back and putting it imy bag!!!

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Sep 10, 2005 09:17 PM

not interested in the Tees, but interested in the Vans, are they gonnabe slips on? do you have any picture?

^^^yr out to lunch man

1. the last vans collab: fbi print sk8 hi's and old schools in a bunch of colors, suede halfcabs in 4 otherwise unavailable colors, and suede sk8 chukkas in 4 colors (brown and khaki were unique, and all had a much nicer leather insole than normal chukkas, and monochrome laces to boot). And they 'raised' the price from normal models by more like 30 bucks, not 100

2. the upcoming vans collab: sk8 hi's and old schools are totally unique, and as for the chukkas: you cannot get grey, white or red suede chukkas anywhere, and those are dope colors. They should've added olive but oh well.