IC: Undercover Riders Jacket, Size 2

alexpham

Crazy jacket from Undercover. Size 2, would fit best on a 44 or a 46 with skinnier arms than I have. Tried on twice by me.

Looking for $400 shipped within the US, $50 less than what I paid for it. International, please contact me.

It's a shame that this jacket hasn't found a good home yet. It really is a beautiful jacket, just a tad too snug in the arms for me. I am a 46 and the chest fits fine, but the arm sleeves are too narrow for my tastes.

Measurements:

Chest: 18"

Shoulder: 15.7"

Length: 24.5"

Sleeve: 23"

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

The one evil jacket of power that never fits was secretly forged by the Dark Lord Still to enslave the nation of superfuture.

In a cut-throat sale of epic proportions Who? claimed the jacket from the Dark Lord Still's hands with the shard of remains in his Paypal account.

Who? was advised to destroy the evil jacket outright by casting it into the volcanic y! japan where it was forged but, attracted to its beauty, he refused and kept it as compensation for the death of his Paypal account. However the jacket betrayed him and revealed his identity while he was swimming in the waywt thread. He was seen and photochopped by the great ordo, and the jacket was lost for two millennia.

It was then found by chance by an unregistered user. His friend yoh05 killed him for the jacket and fled to secrecy. Corrupted by the power of the jacket, he became a loathsome, slimy creature called Eric Glennie. EG was wholly consumed by the power and remained in his basement for hundreds of years until challenged by the future of fashion allyn where he lost the jacket.

Some time later, it was accidentally found by a man named alexpham, who was unaware of the evil anti-fit powers of the jacket.

Now, only you can prevent this evil jacket of power from falling into the wrong hands.

Buy it now.

• 6 months later...