FS: wings+horns glencheck m65 in L, cheap!

gannonyu

Up for sale is a new, unworn Wings + Horns Glencheck M65 in size Large. Bought it in hopes that I could tailor it down to my size, but it turns out it isn’t an easy piece to take in. So it’s up for grabs and I want it gone fast.

This was from the sample sale a while back(there was ONLY one of these), and it is a pre-production/sample piece. With that said, it’s got everything the production run had, but no black inner lining and tags. The lining is white in this one. Still has super-duty riri zippers, removable fur collar, inner drawstring, pit vent eyelets, inner lined sleeves, etc. You won’t be disappointed with the attention to detail on this jacket.

These were going for more than $400 on the forums not too long ago.

But since it isn’t a retail piece, I only want $180 USD shipped anywhere in North America, payment via Paypal. Price is FIRM, at this price, it's a steal for a great piece.

Trades for small sized redmoon/wild swans and similar wallets will be considered, but cash preferred.

Measurements

Pit to Pit: about 23â€

Sleeve length (from shoulder seam): about 27.5â€

Length (from bottom of collar to bottom hem) on the back of the jacket: about 31â€

th_IMG_6941.jpg

th_IMG_6944.jpg

th_IMG_6943.jpg

th_IMG_6942.jpg

th_IMG_6949.jpg

th_IMG_6947.jpg

th_IMG_6946.jpg

th_IMG_6945.jpg

• 4 weeks later...