FS: Ninjahoods

sybaritical

FS: Ninjahoods

87338474eo7.jpg

My friends at Vexed Generation have recently moved to a smaller studio and need some space so they've made their existing stock of Ninjahoods and Ninja High necks available at sale price. For those of you unfamiliar with the design of the Ninjahood itself, they are widely regarded as design classics, having been written about, sold and featured in shows and exhibitions worldwide.

Each piece is slim fitting and beautifully constructed in high quality heavy duty Polartec classic 300 fleece, with a full two way zip through front. Some of the pieces from earlier collections are equipped with Riri zippers, while newer models have a standard two way zip with rubberised tab.

COLOURS

The full Ninjahood is available in red, navy blue, dark grey, and black, with a very

small quantity of larger sizes in green and purple.

• The Ninja high neck is available in red, navy blue, dark grey and black.

SIZING.

All measurements are in CM and refer to Sleeve length, Front length, Back length, and Chest width, respectively.

S 60, 58, 68.5, 91

M 61, 59, 69.5, 98

L 63, 61, 71, 102

XL 67, 63, 73.5, 107

XXL 67, 65, 76.5, 110

PLEASE NOTE: There are very limited numbers of specific sizes and colours available so please check via PM before ordering to avoid confusion or disappointment.

PRICES

Payments accepted through Paypal only. Each piece is £75. Shipping and handling is included worldwide.

If you have any questions or want to make an order PM me and I'll get back to you soon as. I hope to get some more detailed pictures of actual pieces up in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

All orders taken so far will be shipped tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and apologies for the unavoidable delay.

All orders taken from this point on will be Shipped on Tuesdays and Thursdays using Royal Mail international, which is a recorded delivery service that you sign for to accept delivery rather than relying on an unreliable tracking system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...