anyone know where to find neighborhoods?

adsurgo

i just started going to new york often recently seeing as i dont live there and am still in highschool and im not gonna go chill with my mom. i know the area from when i was little but i dont know the stores outside of a small set designated square. im strapped for a car and shit so, yeah you know how it is. all my previous shopping has mostly been online or on vacation because my family travels alot. ill check out union thanks alot.

Edited by adsurgo on Sep 7, 2005 at 09:43 PM

Address / details for Union: http://superfuture.com/city/reviews/review.cfm?id=676〈=EN They were restocking recently, but there are often delays on stock from Japan so new Neighborhood stuff may not be in yet.

http://www.slamjamstore.it/ sells Neighborhood online, but with the current dollar-euro exchange rate you're looking at more than $90 for a tee when shipping to US is considered. A little better than Concept Shop prices (and not all that much worse than what you'd pay at Union), but limited selection. There's another European site that I'm pretty sure I've seen a few pieces on but can't think of it right now.

On the topic of Neighborhood...anyone know whose tees they actually use?

Edited by Yakboy Equals Nurturer on Sep 8, 2005 at 07:30 AM

No Neighborhood at Union, all they have is a bunch of duffer, PRPS, Rogan, and Zoltar hats. Go to atelier in Soho for Neighborhood. They have a view pieces plus Undercover but they are all black (part of the shop's theme).

Quote:

^^^ you're a Kid!

--- Original message by My Pal the Crook on Sep 7, 2005 09:18 PM

i have a feeling he ain't. it's all a front!

"it's just a phase and you know damn well that you'll fall off in a minute cause that shit don't sell"