looking for new hoodies

randomtw

yesstyle

the asian brand.. pretty good, kinda like diamonds in the rough.

careful though not alwalys will you get what you order cause they're factorys are different so not everything will be 100% identical, whack asians i know.

i've had horror stories where they'll put in different stuff than what you order and it takes a million and half years to get to you, and you dont bother returning cause its too time consuming..

but i dunno yesstyle does have nice stuff occasionaly :)

To me AA fits true to size and are very good fitting to me.. but H&M on the other hand does shrink too much when you wash their hoodies .. i dont think i will ever buy an H&M hoody .. knowing i could get an AA hoody for $27

I'm not looking for plain hoodies, just ones that have simple graphics in the front only otherwise it would be so easy to choose heh

where can I purchase nicholas K stuff? also where can I find rafs or apc hoodies?

bson doesnt seem to have a lot of hoodies or else I'm just not searching right

I'm not looking for plain hoodies, just ones that have simple graphics in the front only otherwise it would be so easy to choose heh

where can I purchase nicholas K stuff? also where can I find rafs or apc hoodies?

bson doesnt seem to have a lot of hoodies or else I'm just not searching right

You can find apc and raf hoodies at Blackbird http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/

-Ask for the superfuture discount for 20% non-sale items

New Dandyism has the Nicholas K hoodie on sale for $158.00 http://www.newdandyism.com/product.asp?lt=c&catid=5283&pfid=NDD00097

The hoodie runs a bit large so size down one from your normal size.

Also, revolveclothing has a bunch of plain hoodies and there are coupon codes floating around out their for the site.