Ann Demeulemeester Men F/W08.09

goldengloves

i don't like some of the hats, but, to my great surprise, i am really digging the fur wraps. the floral patterns have a tiny bit of masculinity to them (could of been a lot more girly). im also really digging the red wine color used in this collection too.

Chub- Nice! haha. You could probably pull it off too.

Honestly, this and Damir are my favorite collections for Fall so far.

This collection just goes to show how well Ann can incorporate color into here clothing and it doesn't look over the top (at least to me). I really like the flower print, although I don't know if I would actually buy it, it looks excellent with the rest of the looks.

The color palette is excellent, the boots, the dropped crotch pants, the brown jacket, the hats, everything just compliments each other perfectly.

This is by far my favorite look;

annmens9.jpg

I will definitely be looking out for the coat, pants, and boots come fall.

Chub- Nice! haha. You could probably pull it off too.

Honestly, this and Damir are my favorite collections for Fall so far.

This collection just goes to show how well Ann can incorporate color into here clothing and it doesn't look over the top (at least to me). I really like the flower print, although I don't know if I would actually buy it, it looks excellent with the rest of the looks.

The color palette is excellent, the boots, the dropped crotch pants, the brown jacket, the hats, everything just compliments each other perfectly.

This is by far my favorite look;

annmens9.jpg

I will definitely be looking out for the coat, pants, and boots come fall.

me too. those pants = next raf zipper bootz?

Mmmm.. Ann D. She makes the most "romantic" clothes so to speak.

The flowery pattern I kind of dig, the colors are nice and mellow.

I'm likin the trousers - dropped crotched, cropped, and slouchy.

I love these looks.

annmens29.jpg

annmens22.jpg

D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S. i've been impressed with all the prints and brooding colors from several fall shows, but she combined them into a collection that's undeniably hers. i love everything, especially the prints, the lace up boots, and the waistcoats! also glad to see the continuation of the cropped pants / high boots. favorite fall show, hands down.

now i can forgive her for that sloppy spring shit.

overall i really like this collection. i don't like the fringe or fur, but otherwise everything looks pretty good. that coat/vest (they look like the are attached anyway) looks really great. i also really like the dropped and cropped pants a lot! not sure what i think of the flowers. lots of good combinations of textures going on in this collection. this fall season is shaping up very nicely. time to start placing pennies in the piggy-bank.