Phuket

refused

SF,

I am currently in Phuket. Just want to know if there is anything I should check out while im here. Shopping, activities, bars, etc

Went to Phi Phi today which was good. Went for a snorkel and drank a few refreshing tiger's.

What's the go with the local shopping markets? Anywhere I should check out? Obviously aware most things are fake.. but you can still pick up some bargains it seems.

Most of the threads seem to be about Bangkok.. and unfortunately I am not travelling there this time.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Take the bus an hour north to Khao Lak, rent a scooter, laugh in the face of danger on the road, and check out the incredible amount of beautiful beaches along that stretch. My favorite is accessed from a trail on the top of the hill right before town. There is a cool trail down through the forest the leads to a beautiful deserted beach. If you're into diving, Khao Lak and the similan islands have some of the best in the world.

There is no shopping or restaurants of specific note. Plenty of mediocre/decent places if you just walk around. Stop surfing the internet and go see some half-fucking naked Scandinavian girls sunbathing.

haha good call I would +rp if I could

Can't believe how many hot euros were in the south.