Straight up SuperCrossdressing

Servo2000

What pieces do you / can you / do you wish you could pull off that are either clearly or simply markedly designed for the opposite gender?

Personally, if this Gareth Pugh leather bolero drops to 90% (thank god it won't) I'm going to buy it and I'm going to wear it, fuck common sense and everything else.

leatherjacket-f.jpgleatherjacket-r.jpgleatherjacket-b.jpg

i'd like to think that i could wear anything if i had the balls. or um, didnt. but for obvious reasons, this only extends to possibly unisex pieces (like the two above, in my opinion).

i would never wear skirts or dresses or heels, but sometimes i completely envy women because... they have it so easy, and with so many options! anytime i see a thin girl in an abercrombie hoodie and uggs i want to karate kick her in the face, and be like, bitch, you could be wearing an origami skirt and balenciaga lego heels!

Agreed. There's only so much a man can wear but for women the options are endless.

also, women have alot more availability than men. So many more stores marketed towards them, my girlfriend doesn't understand why i can't just shop in the mall, although sure i grab some basics here and there from the mall, but besides that... a girl could easily get a really good looking outfit from the mall that fits well, with much much much less effort than a guy...

• 3 years later...
sometimes i completely envy women because... they have it so easy, and with so many options! anytime i see a thin girl in an abercrombie hoodie and uggs i want to karate kick her in the face, and be like, bitch, you could be wearing an origami skirt and balenciaga lego heels!

truth.

bump.

I really want to buy a skirt (well skirts). I want one that comes just above my knees to wear over skinny jeans/knitted leggings - BLACK CDG do some nice ones that I've tried on. I guess I could go for a black kilt or something similar. And I want a full length wrap skirt, like the Yohji one to wear with a shirt and blazer...

Yohji+Yamamoto+Mens+Fa0002.jpg

And I'd wear the Gareth Pugh men's heels (matte leather rather than the disco patent stuff). Or just some of those YSL 'Johnny' (I think?) cuban heel boots.

Admittedly these are all pieces actually designed for men, but seeing as they would be called women's clothing by your average man on the street, I guess it qualifies.