NWOT BoO Shirts, size S

uhhuhalright

TERMS

I accept paypal only. Priority to US customers with confirmed Paypal addresses. Due to recent supermarket scams (and my ongoing paranoia) I have the right to refuse sale if you do not meet these requirements or if I can't confirm your credibility. If you are interested, send me your paypal email address and I will send an invoice. I usually ship within 1 business day of accepting payment, but will notify you if otherwise.

I am not accepting offers.

US buyers add $6 for USPS Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation. International buyers pay $20 for Global Express with tracking. This is non-negotiable.

Items as is, and all sales final.

Thanks.

$175 (retails approximately $270)

Brand new without tags. Never worn out. Again, fits slightly roomy on me. Barneys received their Holiday line late this season, and this shirt was released only in November. There is a lovely, crisp sheen to this shirt. The twill is woven diagonally.

2184481407_fbc6b0499a.jpg

2184481405_b4f6ed777c.jpg

shoulder-to-shoulder: 16.5"

shoulder seam to cuff: 25.25"

chest: 18"

length: 27.75"

hi. the additional listings are (to varying degrees) worn shirts. there's a red batiste, a white short sleeve multi-stripe, and a blue mini engineer stripe, whose sleeves i had shortened by a tailor. i expect to sell them between $130-$105. i'd like to sell the brand new shirts first, but if there is still interest in the worn shirts, i'll put up the listings within a day or so.