Victor Glemaud S/S 08

i see the look he's going for but it makes me curious as to what the pricepoints are like? I wouldnt pay a premium for stuff that's a refined AA.. the sweaters and cardigans do look good though

either way on an unrelated notes I always get SENDkylHISPASSWORD and RAISED BY WOLVES mixed up due to excessive caps and lack of avs

Let us know If you find em (NYC stockists). This collection has some interesting bits for sure. It's more the models/art direction than the clothes that give it the afformentioned AA feel if you ask me.

The website lists the designer's e-mail so I sent him one yesterday, hopefully he'll get back to me within the next few days.

I emailed him last year and he never got back to me. Possibly because when he didn't respond I emailed him again thinking he never got it. I think he may have taken it as harrasment or something. I've heard from other people that he is like Tim Hamilton and gets back to people really quickly, but not me.