Worst of Superfuture Awards, 2007

macuser3of5

So, it is that time of the year to nominate the worst of superfuture in 2007. With that simple introduction, here is my nomination for Worst Purchase of the Year, 2007:

Raf Simons Zipper Boots:

rafzipperboots6nj0.jpg

These boots seem to have a closet half-life here of less than a month, only to shamefully return to the supermarket to claim another victim. The boots never fit properly, and never work with any sufu fits, and are just somewhat ugly. Will 2008 be the year supertalkers let this beast die?

Make up your own categories, this should be fun...

I agree the marketing could use some work ( worst list) , but how about the vision and the fashion ( best list ??? ).

I dont want the make the worst list for 08' , so I better keep the remainder of my fashion in the closet until my work can be appreciated. The future of EG , what you havent seen yet , could be the greatest innovation in the history of fashion. You have seen the scope and the quantity of innovative designs of EG so you know I can back up my big mouth and stand tall by my statements.

I cant believe you guys are boning and drooling over the designers of today who in my opinion completely lack vision and innovation, yet mock the future of fashion. The big fashion houses with all their millions of dollars, years of schooling, with tons of experience and connections cannot compare to the unf**ckingbelievable vision of a man with a scissors still working in his basement. You will see the EG influence on the runways of fall, so I am curious which fashion house decides to knock me off and show their LACK of DESIGN talent. fashion Heretics.

So, it is that time of the year to nominate the worst of superfuture in 2007. With that simple introduction, here is my nomination for Worst Purchase of the Year, 2007:

Raf Simons Zipper Boots:

rafzipperboots6nj0.jpg

These boots seem to have a closet half-life here of less than a month, only to shamefully return to the supermarket to claim another victim. The boots never fit properly, and never work with any sufu fits, and are just somewhat ugly. Will 2008 be the year supertalkers let this beast die?

Make up your own categories, this should be fun...

I think they looked great with a few people's outfits, but the further and further they trickled down the SuFu hierarchy...

There are certain members of this board that are great trend setters and then there are followers. You pretty much know when a look/item is hypebeastin' when certain members start adopting certain items.

you better be ballin if you wanna buy a beanie at blue in green.

beanies were nice, saw the tag but there was no price, asked the girl to tell me how much it was. she said $105 dorraz (no racism). i said what? she then said $105 dorraz once again.

i said k thnx buy, and left. i am planning on coping denim there though..... at some point.

this dipshit's presence. incessant whining and shitty input, you've even managed to (almost) ruin a southpark joke that is perfectly hilarious.

this dipshit's presence. incessant whining and shitty input, you've even managed to (almost) ruin a southpark joke that is perfectly hilarious.

just in case there was some debate

enatoka vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

reputation_neg.gif

haha.

harsh shit man, elitism is awesome isnt it?