what nudie fit is similiar to rogan originals?

noahbody510

Quote:

Hi i just bought some Loose Frankss, theyre great looking, but im looking for a pair of nudies that are a little less baggy.

I really like the fit of rogan originals (the ones from this years spring line) so i was wondering if someone could recommend a nudie fit that is similiar...thanks!

--- Original message by noahbody510 on Aug 30, 2005 11:51 PM

hey noah,go to www.nudiejeans.com, check out the fit guide , youll see each jean being fashioned and see how they fit. hope that helps, im thinking you want to check out regular ralf. straight fit slit bootcut,but little looser on the legs.http://nudiejeans.com/campaign/fitguide/fitguide.php

I have a Rogan Sniper Original cut and a Nudie regular Ralf dry selvage and I must say that they are of totally different fit. The RRs are more like the APC English. Rogan's fit in original is more slim fit but straight leg. They are very comfortable. Since the RRs are dry, they are quite stiff at first. I think it will be more comfortable after 6 months when I wash them.

Both are nice denims. The Rogans still has a place in my wardrobe and they are my only jeans with a very modern cut like no other.

Nudie RRs are rock n' roll jeans!!!!