Undercoverism S/S 2008

herpsky

Nice find herpsky! +rep

Might be a stupid question, but what's the difference between Undercover and Undercoverism? I get confused with that cause I've seen some same pieces, bought from different places with different labels.

This was discussed here before (http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22296), but it doesn't seem like any of the responses were really verified by anyone else haha...

Nice find herpsky! +rep

Might be a stupid question, but what's the difference between Undercover and Undercoverism? I get confused with that cause I've seen some same pieces, bought from different places with different labels.

This was discussed here before (http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22296), but it doesn't seem like any of the responses were really verified by anyone else haha...

• 3 weeks later...

Who knows

Some older tags say

UNDAKOVER

UNDAKOVRIST

UNDER COVER and some others i dont remember.

i've read somewhere on the intarweb that overseas UC is called undercover but

i dont think there is such thing as an overseas line. i think it's total BS.

i did some googling

their stuff used to say "undercover" before the aoyama flagship was built

UNDAKOVRIST is a remake line of old UC stuff ala CDG Evergreen

dope. i like this thread. uc all the way.

btw, Undercoverism is the newer line. Undercover used to be the old series that has more streetwear essence if im not wrong. last time it was used to called undercover when it was pretty much still very streetwear kinda vibe. hope this helps.

cheers.

btw, Undercoverism is the newer line. Undercover used to be the old series that has more streetwear essence if im not wrong. last time it was used to called undercover when it was pretty much still very streetwear kinda vibe. hope this helps.

cheers.

no.. I have a few items from SS07 and FW07-08 and those atleast say "UnderCover". most if not all new stuff I've seen at stores in europe have said undercover. however I've also seen some FW07-08 items from Japan that say Undercoverism.

so I think its safe to say they still use both, but its possible they just tag european items as undercover?

interesting.

all the jawns ive seen at uc shops in tokyo say UNDERCOVERISM for Rebels

BTW, jmatsu and i had a brief phone conversation about why the shop staff are unfriendly

• 4 weeks later...

UCRIDERS08.JPG

spider man hoodie is out according to the sillything blog

HERE’S THE THE NEW VERSION OF THE HOODED RIDERS JACKET FROM UNDER COVER’S "SUMMER MADNESS" COLLECTION.

AVAILABLE AT THE UNDER COVER HKG STORE FROM TODAY.

UC_COLLEGE.jpg

TECH_SWEAT.jpg

dis shit too

UC_SPIDER.JPG

HERE COMES THE NEW MASCOT OF THE "SUMMER MADNESS" COLLECTION, ON VARIOUS POLO SHIRTS & KNIT WEAR.