australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

dont let them get to you Arj. You can't please everyone. Those guys think they're the king of the interweb just coz theyve been around here longer. Sad. It's like 90% of the time they just talk shit about other ppl (mostly newer members). That's why I hardly post anywhere else besides in this thread <3

dont let them get to you Arj. You can't please everyone. Those guys think they're the king of the interweb just coz theyve been around here longer. Sad. It's like 90% of the time they just talk shit about other ppl (mostly newer members). That's why I hardly post anywhere else besides in this thread <3

lolz. srsly, this thread is intriguing. :D it's a departure of what sufu to many stands for.

++ and oh, what merz says. right on point

8000 active members; no matter what it is, some one will always be there to hate it. It just gets ugly in supertrash where the lowest common denominator is indeed low.

remember zamb saying on SZ once that is the reason he doesn't post in SUFU and other fashion forums.

does anyone have any recommendations for slim straight waxed and distressed jeans? drkshdw jeans are never quite slim enough for me, I was interested in the BBS nickel pressed jeans until hearing jb's horror stories, might wait till they refine their manufacturing techniques in a later season ;). the new _7 jeans look a hell of a lot slimmer than last seasons, might wait for the waxed version of them in the next drop...

also SA recently told me that DD actually cuts a 44 minus which is interesting, wish he would just make his shit true to size though. now if only there were pieces I liked enough to spend the cash on :rolleyes:.

looking for jeans, and something with a straight leg rather than curved like the pants from arj's label. looks like the waxed version of those yurius jeans might be a winner if the waist fits right...

it's unlike hide-san to take so long to reply to emails, you do something to piss him off? ;)

a friend who lurks here *cough* eddie *cough*

is thinking of copping the OV leather @ forward.. what you guys rkn? y/n?

edit: lemme know if you find a pair damien. still need to look for something that goes with my DBSS boots. i already put some money aside for a pair of lizzies in august but would like something looser. how's the hem on them julius?

LOL thats what i was thinking, what did i do to piss him off... i've only heard good things about him

yeh if thats what you are after, id say go for them... imo BBS not worth the full retail, i was just lucky to get them real cheap

i aint sure melvin. the more i look at OV's stuff the more i like/love it. Personally i think if you shop around you can find a more 'high end' leather for roughly the same price, even if it is second hand. if you friend loves it he might as well cop, however ive never held any of OVs stuff so i can comment on quality. im sure BT can fill you in on that part.

yeah i havent handled any of OV stuff before but that leather looks sweet on that model (he kinda looks like that du from twilight lulz). Looks real ugly in white though. With the promocode etc it works out to be quite a decent price ~1kAU

lol eddie your first official post on sufu and you're putting urself as an easy target for headcoat and co. i can feel a negtrain coming. you got game m8

lulz you want something slimmer than CM jeans mel, 13.5cm hem width ain't slim enough? ;)

I think the hem width on the _7 jeans is about 17cm, one of the slimmest waxed distressed jeans I've been able to find, certainly slimmer than the drkshdw detroit and berlin cuts.

mel I'd pass on the OV leather, you can get better for the price. the side pocket flaps always really bothered me on them too, fucks up the silhouette big time...

haha, thought so ;). any tighter than CM and you wouldn't be able to get your foot through at all...

yeah I don't like the colour of the regular denim either, they are producing the same cut in a waxed denim similar to these. they also have a funky partially waxed pair, I think I'll wait for the regular waxed version at the end of this month though ;).

havent handled any OV, will defs be kopping some basics though

but in regards to the leather 1K is a decent price, but you could always spend 500 more and kop an obscur... haha the white is repulsive imo as well

dont get me wrong fen my BBS are a nice pair of jeans, but i've had a bad experience for jeans that normally cost 900, if i paid full price id be so dirty

how comfortable are the BBS to wear? they look rigid as armour in the darklands pics haha, fit kinda awkward on this dude too...

haha they fucked up by putting those boots on sale, they're part of the late summer collection in Japan and the FW09 international collection and have only been available for a month or 2. someone should snap them up quick, stellar boots at a great price. icon14.gif

Hey everyone, name is Eddie from Canberra and I’m good friends with Melvin, which half my wardrobe are clothes once worn by him and is the reason why I’m broke (still gotta pay off those DD sneakers). I actually regret having my username as ‘Ediuno’, which at first I only made this account to bump Melv’s FS threads lol. Didn’t expect to use sufu but during the past couple of my months I been lurking on the forums and have learnt a heap load but still got a lot to learn. So yeah just thought it was bout time to post on the thread after getting negged by those international sufu douche bags!

how comfortable are the BBS to wear? they look rigid as armour in the darklands pics haha, fit kinda awkward on this dude too...

well.. imo, comfortable wise out of 10 i would rate 8, it's rigid but it's not that bad.

the one i got is from the current SS season. I not sure about the last AW version but the wax treatment is much lesser, and there is problem in the buttoning as far as i know.

i thought it was strange they were on sale, man i want them bad!!!!!

welcome ediuno (edward)... which btw melv, twilight dude is edward, i know cuz my gf loves him more than me and i hear his name at least 7times a day, quite sick

yeh D they are rigid as fuck, hence the reason u can see my ass crack now haha... but they have softened up after a few wears and are alot more comfier

the 3rd pic in the darklands link is misleading cuz it makes them look alot softer then what they actually are