denim by price and brand

enatoka

give your opinion on what denim you should buy first, depending on price, brand, or what other things you should look for in jeans. basically a discussion on the starter kit of denim, and working your way up to the most expensive, amazing denim ever.

This should probably be in Superdenim, but whatevs.

I personally believe that KMW 1980's should be the new mainstream jean, as opposed to RRDS. The quality is fucking stupid amazing, the construction is unreal, the fit is really well thought out...I just can't say anything bad about them.

I love Imperial and the King is the only fit that works for me (too much biking/rollerblading/running). I think everyone should own a pair of them, because my opinion is right.

Start with A.P.C. and work your way up to 45rpm.

A.P.C huh, how about the price on them, is there anything cheaper to start off with but still be good denim?

or is A.P.C the starter kit for denim.

A.P.C huh, how about the price on them, is there anything cheaper to start off with but still be good denim?

or is A.P.C the starter kit for denim.

just go to BiG or Selfedge... if u cant find anything... go back to A&F Distressed jeans

Start in Sweden. Migrate to Australia. Die in Japan.

i fixed it by personal experience. i also want to add experiment in america, somewhere, cause i do eventually want a pair of strongholds