Your Sports Picks

showbiz00ditc

Yo superfuture i know some-o ya'll too caught up in clothes to concentrate on pro sports n shit.

Im from ontario so we got shit called Pro-Line... maybe its the same in the states i dunno, same game different name prolly.

But anyways,

Let this be a place where we share our picks for upcoming games, help people out making some money n shit, insider knowledge? You got what it takes to predict shit?

I'm just getting into football, thats all ive been betting on so-far. only done it like 2 or 3 times. Grown up watching hockey my whole life so im thinking i should start doin some of that shit.

Big winnings?

Big Losses?

If you got it, Drop some knowledge though ya know?

for yesterday i had

Dallas beating detroit by 8. fuck you dallas

Carolina n jaksonville being under 38.5 pts, fuck you jacksonville

Patriots winning by 8

and Giants winning by 4

i like the idea of putting down 4$ and being able to get 10x's that.

obviously im just doing minor shit right now, but thats also cause as you can see i fuckin suck.

yo i dont get the -12.5, -10.5 shit... confuses me.

care to explain?

im workin with 2 tickets for tonite...

toronto win by 2

under 6.5 total

sundin beats lecavellier in points

and saints vs atlanta goes under 43.5 points

next ticket i got:

toronto win by 1

under 6.5 pts

lecavellier beat sundin in points

saints n atl under 43.5

and saints win by 8

just gonna put 2$ on each. cause they're pretty fuckin random.

care to explain?

im workin with 2 tickets for tonite...

toronto win by 2

under 6.5 total

sundin beats lecavellier in points

and saints vs atlanta goes under 43.5 points

next ticket i got:

toronto win by 1

under 6.5 pts

lecavellier beat sundin in points

saints n atl under 43.5

and saints win by 8

just gonna put 2$ on each. cause they're pretty fuckin random.

im not tryin to brag or nothing, but im on a cashing streak of 4 tickets in two weeks. My latest cash for $130 was on friday night, I took Wings, Zetterburg, FLA/NYI under, Ottawa/Dallas over and Anaheim to win - thats motherfuckin right, i went 5 for 5 on a $5 ticket.

My ticket tonight im confident with. I got TBL by 1, Vinny, NJD/WAS under, and the Nashville over the wings -> on the same ticket im gonna take Sid tommorow over Briere and MIN/SJ under.

My logic: when it rains it pours in Toronto and the wings gotta loose sometime, vegas insider is calling nashville even + they played last night.

Last time i seen a 6.5 on a Toronto under it was against Montreal and it went over, so i dont jump on those unders right away.

Vinny Lecavalier is a monster.

care to explain?

ex.

DAL -12.5, means they gotta win by 12.5pts (cover)

so the opposite, would have been DET +12.5

(i'm fron ontario too, so I assume you just play proline, I only do that sometimes, but the payouts are a lil weak. So I play point spread, or propicks, I find point spread to be easier for winning)

Sucks that ProLine doesnt use the odds the rest of the world uses.

Bush is out, but shoulda make a difference tonight, Brees should be able to throw the lights out tonight. Provided he doesnt throw in Deangelo Hall's direction.

I wonder was the spread will be next week when the Jets are in NE.

Professional sports always makes it to my top 3 list of things-I-don't-care-about.

I don't know why but I just hate talking about sports and watching sports.

I tried liking them (just b/c this is what the 99% of the male population in america does / talk about) but it never worked out...

good call on the leafs, one of my proline rules is to never fall into the toronto trap: i always bet on the leafs to loose, same with the canadiens. It doesnt always work (example last night) but most of the times it does cuz i try not to bet on them too much, theyre so unpredictable.

I like jerome, if i wasnt such a pussy i'd take him, im afriad of oli jokinen tho - mainly because Jerome has other firepower on the team and florida doesnt.

I would also take Joey if i wasnt such a pussy, problem with Joey is he loves to feed the puck, and doesnt bury as much as he assists.

TBL by 2 eh? TBL is something stupid like 2-11-2 on the road, so they have to win on the road sometime. I like that call, especially for 2.9

Im looking to win tonight lol, i got a $10 ticket with: sidney, the Pitt/Philly over, the TBL/MTL over, the CGY/FLA under and the MIN/SJ under

I will cheer for you if you cheer for me! lets go sidney

after the 1st period of my ticket, im fucking disguted. i knew i should not have taken the TBL/MTL over, FUCK!

Watch me go 4/5, and the edmonton/STL game is going over, while tampa montreal stays under - I WANTED THAT OVER and to not touch tampa montreal

Sids looking cash, my whole ticket is looking cash as of now except for tampa, what the fuck vinny, score a (couple) fucking goal(s) you piece of dog shit

I knew Carey Price was gonna mean business after getting pulled the other night

A combination of my close buddy moving to england/proline caused me to get into soccer huge.

Problem with soccer betting is you got a list of soccer teams, and if you were to look them up on Espn, one team looks fucking awful probably at 4.5 and the other team is undefeated at 1.2

Champions League is the best teams in Europe, so UEFA league play might have some jabroni team paying 4.5 in champions league, but in english premier/la liga/serie A there sick as fuck.

For example today i REALLY wanted to take Valencia and Chelsea tie. Chelsea is fucking nasty, champions league, english premier: they're dirty. Valencia is alright in La Liga but Chelsea was sitting out alot of their players for the Arsenal game on Wednesday

What happened? They tied at 3.8, i was fucking around on proline.ca and if i would have took that on my $8 proline tonight without that god damn TBL/MTL over I fucked myself with it would have paid like $350.

Hopefully Minnesota SanJose goes over, which it probably wont, so I can get some sleep tonight