Ban-a-thon

showbiz00ditc

from urban legends:

these images are in fact real and undoctored, and they are indeed photographs taken of a patient whose brain surface was exposed and crawling with insects. The pictures date from October 2002, and they are photographs of a man in his 70s who was suffering from an unusual form of cancer which had eaten away at the upper portion of his skull and scalp but who had not sought any medical treatment because the condition was not causing him pain. The man was brought to the trauma center at Stanford University Hospital (where the photographs shown here were taken) by San Mateo County paramedics who had been summoned to the scene after the man was involved in a minor automobile accident and who found him in his car in the condition pictured.

Urban Legends Reference Pages © 1995-2007

by Barbara and David P. Mikkelson

This material may not be reproduced without permission.

dum,

you keep saying neg all mods, but did you ever neg a mod? if so, who? leave any nasty comments?

the only mod that i've negged is lowery.

I negged digi, carl and lowery so far. I think I left a stupid ambiguous comment.

I negged digi, carl and lowery so far. I think I left a stupid ambiguous comment.

oh yeah i forgot about the ex demi mod and the photographer. i neg repped them a long time ago.

I hit wayne first I think actually, and now diddy.

I'll leave hap out of it. who's left?

uuhhh garbageman...who is that anyway? what the fuck is that?

i figure it's just some handle/account that all the mods share..whatever.