demeulemeester / raf simons / rick owens / cloak -- tees, bags, dropped crotch pants.

chris

raf simons leather double zip bag (pending sale... i think?):

100_4198.JPG

100_4200.JPG

100_4206.JPG

100_4207.JPG

from s/s 07. beautiful black leather tote (super soft), with big zippers that go around it. three compartments (one hidden), with metal clasp and adjustable shoulder strap. used very lightly, no big scratches/dents/marks etc. retail was $450 at seven and atelier. only asking $300 SHIPPED WORLDWIDE.

rick owens mainline l/s tee (SOLD):

100_4214.JPG

100_4213.JPG

chest: 17"

length: 30"

sleeve: 27"

from current season (exploder), sheer, stretchy cotton tee. although his stuff this season is running huge, this tee in particular runs TINY. tagged as a small, but fits more like an XS. typical long body, and long, slim sleeves... has a low, slightly shirred scoop neck. only worn once, still have the tags. basically brand new. purchased from komakino for $290, only asking $220 SHIPPED WORLDWIDE.

note: atelier and barneys did NOT buy this version of his t-shirts this season. they only either bought the ribbed ones (which are ugly) or the viscose ones (which are ridiculously thin and stupidly sheer).

ann demeulemeester striped polo (SOLD):

100_4217.JPG

100_4219.JPG

100_4222.JPG

100_4225.JPG

chest: 19"

length: 30"

sleeve: 24"

one of her geniusly designed polos, from s/s 06. big, exaggerated collars that drape so well around your neck, and asymmetric button closure... i normally hate polos, but this not your typical polo at all. has long body, and long sleeves... beautiful off white color with deep red stripes.

tagged as a small, but doesnt run as big as her current season stuff. fits me PERFECT (i personally wouldnt wear it any smaller). retail was around $350... only asking $170 shipped worldwide.

ann demeulemeester extra long wool sweatpant / leggings:

100_3992.JPG

100_3999.JPG

100_3996.JPG

11-10-07(2).jpg

super super superrrrrrrrrr soft (softer than alot of cashmere shit i've touched) cotton / wool skinny sweatpant style trousers. mid/high rise, drawstring waist, long, narrow legs... the pictures make them look scarily thin, but they're actually not (see fit pictures). amazing fit. not too tight in any area, but still obviously slim and comfortable. the fit is actually oddly masculine. and i know the fact that i labeled them as "leggings" may put people off, but i fucking swear, they're just thin sweatpants.

would fit sizes 26 - 28. im a 27/28 in most jeans and they fit perfect!

retail was $580. only worn out once, never been washed, i still have the tags. only asking $250 shipped worldwide.

cloak s/s 05 aviator pants:

100_3776.jpg

100_3777.jpg

100_3780.jpg

100_3783.jpg

100_3785.jpg

100_3787.jpg

100_3789.jpg

00100m.jpg

size = 28. color is BLACK. fantastic, crazyily detailed pants from cloak's s/s 05 season. pockets, zips, buttons, stitching everywhere. amazingly skinny fit, with slightly higher rise (or lower dropped crotch).

has an adjustable, elasticized waistband so these will fit sizes 26 - 29, maybe 30 if your legs are skinny.

waist (from smallest to biggest): 12.5" ---> 15" across

rise: 13"

inseam: 30" (but obviously longer when worn lower)

hem (closed): 4.8"

these are in PERFECT, almost new condition. they've only been worn out twice by me, and have no flaws or anything. you all know the deal with past season cloak stuff... im asking $380 shipped worldwide.

corpus dropped crotch sweats:

100_4228.JPG

5-27-07.jpg

you all know the deal with these. they're awesome, and super comfortable. very wearable too... size XS, would fit anywhere from a size 27 - 29. worn out like three times, never washed. basically brand new! i purchased them from scout for $85 + tax, only asking $60 shipped worldwide.

clu dropped crotch zipper sweats (SOLD):

100_4230.JPG

100_4233.JPG

these fit just as amazing as the corpus sweats but longer, and with zipper pockets. size SMALL, would fit anywhere from size 26 - 29. only worn out once. purchased from activeendeavors for $150, only asking $70 shipped worldwide.

h&m high waisted, cropped cigarette pants (ONE PAIR LEFT):

100_4238.JPG

6-23-07.jpg

the pictures obviously do them no justice... they fit so well that i bought three pairs. i have two to sell, as i still only wear the one pair... they're cut like the dries van noten biker cropped trousers from the current season... slim but not too slim, higher in the waist (or can be worn low for a dropped crotch look), and cropped to the ankle. they also look great with alot of demeulemeester type stuff.

both pairs are tagged as a size 2, and would fit a size 27 or 28 waist. only asking $25 shipped worldwide (each)!