ATTN: Coffee connoisseurs/organic enthusiasts

xerikx

It's looking like I'm going to be spending my final summer in college in Ecuador. I'm going to be teaching IT classes, helping set up municipal wireless, traveling, and working on the organic farm that I'll be living on. I will also be keeping a blog the entire time documenting my trip.

So, I'm going to help out a small charity run through there which brings back biodynamic, organic, high altitude coffee. Here are fliers about the coffee with pictures:

CHECK THE BOTTOM FOR ORDERING

UPDATE:

Still coffee available, order away. Here's pictures of what the money so far has helped me get, check out the entry at http://www.eriks-blog.com

2zfkccj.jpg

2cyftax.jpg

4 of each of these:

angleview2.jpg

OriginalBoGoPromo.jpg

599899.jpg

I will; it will be around late April/early May when I start taking orders. They will ship the first week of August; so you can also order some then.

The samples were sent out to people at coffee shops and culinary schools, so I'll be able to give you a more indepth view on the flavor soon.

I may well be able to shift a bunch of this in London if it is good.

PM me if you're interested.

Awesome, I'll get in contact with you once I hear back from the sampling people and see if you're interested. I'll need to figure out the most economical way to ship this, but that shouldn't be too hard.

I sent an e-mail today (My girlfriends mom left today and she had no extras) to see if there was any way of getting any before then. If there's enough interest I can probably find out a way to get some back here before then. If not, probably May at the earliest.

• 4 months later...

Alright, so I sent out a bunch of samples to people of the coffee I will be bringing back from Ecuador. If you received a sample, now is your time to chime in!!

The feedback seemed positive, it's a strong roast, and isn't very acidic.

Anyways, when I go to Ecuador May 20-July 1 I'm hoping to bring 2 suitcases full of clothes, toys, and solar lights to families in the area where I'm staying. This is only a little bit of what I'm doing.

If you're interest in some coffee, it's $13.50/lb ppd inside of the US. The money is going to pay for everything I'm bringing, to help have holiday parties for children, and repair a school. If you want to read more about what I'm doing there, see some pictures, and get some awesome coffee for an awesome cause, check out my blog I just finished at http://eriks-blog.com/

• 2 weeks later...