fashionable transportation

zelah

whenever i see people in their high-fashion gear in waywt threads I can't help but wonder how these people get around. do you walk? are you allowed to take the bus wearing multi-hundred dollar impractical outfits? do you just drive everywhere but they layer up once you get out?

maybe i'm out of step, maybe its because i ride a bike. i just don't get how people live sometimes.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Within the city, I walk, take the bus, or bum rides. I'm doing my drivers license in spring. I'll probably not buy a car for a while though, just because neither NYC nor London are really cities where it's worthwhile to have a car.

For international travel I take planes like everyone else. My dad has mad miles (more than he could ever possibly use), so all i usually have to pay is the airport tax and that stuff which adds up to 100 Euros or so.

lawwwwdddddd , i am not even on this right now. house of cult is ready for battle.

for the record, black gays are better than white gays. you must be scared because youre a prissy white chelsea fag who's into white wine and shaved

balls. not fierce.