Request for a certain pair of jeans!

knisse

Hey guys, i was wondering if any of your jeans experts could tell me which jeans mr. LL is wearing here? - and as a second question if you know any jeans who are similar to these ones??

best regards !

.... i dont know why i cannot upload it, so ill pass the link and hope someone still will help me :)

http://www.rimarkable.com/images/LLCoolJ_BB.jpg

These ones:

http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.com/Mens_Billy_Heritage_Pocket_Big_T__Body_Rinse/pd/np/2101/p/904504080.html

For $207, though, you could do so much better. I have a friend who worked with a factory where they washed and distressed jeans in LA - the the wash treatment costs the denim label $15-$25. Even if you add labor, the cost of the leather patch, the $7 a yard fabric, etc, that's a $50 pair of pants raping your wallet for $207.

Oh damn, i thought it was Red monkey or something. I like the stickes down the sides, and especially the color ( maybe its just the light? ). Ashame its True Religion, i dont like that brand.

Maybe any of you can help with a semilar pair of jeans ? with the stiches, and the color!

best regards, and thanks alot for the fast help, you are certainly pro jeans experts :)

Pure Blue Japan has some very vibrant stitching on their jeans. That's all that comes to mind, I'm still scarred from those jeans.

Yeah, Pure Blue Japan is probably your best bet if you want stitching that stands out like that. If you look at the AI-001, not only is the switching bright, its thick as hell.

those jeans make him look really stubby/short , really horrible fit. i know i ve said it a few times but i really want to see someone fade a pair of mall jeans, i dont know maybe ill do it in the future, to see if they are really inferior, like if the fading is ugly or if they just dont last for a year of wear.