dress your fellow sufuers

Crillz

OK here's the game: choose a member of superfuture (one who has posted pics, since it doesn't really work unless you know their body looks like) and then describe how you, if you had your pickings, would dress them. i'll do a few first for example's sake:

cotton duck: i want to dress you like kramer from seinfeld! seriously though. i always see these insane 70s suits in thrift stores that probably wouldn't fit anyone but your giant ass! the pants need to be highwaters, with silk socks and dressy shoes or loafers. 2 or 3 button blazers, though the jacket and pants should be tonally matched but not in pattern! and some untucked loose button up shirt. you've already got the hair! i'm winning!

keagan: really close cropped hair. polo button down. 501s. chucks!

jimmyc: everything you're already doing. but try some creepers yo. for real! not the ones with the thick azz soles though. think about it! aaaanddd... i dunno i just saw you in an aitor throup inspired, long, fur hooded parka but i don't think that kinda thing is needed in texas.

... and the thread goes to artificialsky! by default of him posting in it.

no,

it just remind me of dat ghey trhead wit a nigga axin 2 borrow cluthin

that thread SUCKED. actually i was people hoping would get new ideas from this. but whatcha gon do?