superfuture hyped product

lacquered

I have recently just noticed that sometimes, a member here is like a damn celeb. Whatever that he wears, others will soon follow. Making the item hyped. One of the prime example would be the FW06 number (n)ine 3 pocket hoodie, which Mike Lowrey wore. Not soon after, it became the 'it' hoodie of n(n). Though outside of superfuture, the hoodie isnt really that hyped.

Another product would probably be the dior homme grey dauphin jeans, I have never seen this item in such a high demand except in superfuture. It seems like everybody wants one these days and they cant seem to get their hands on one.

Is the hi cut Lanvin a superfuture hyped product too? Im hoping it is, so I might get a bargain, when I go to Paris by the end of this year.

I'm sure everything Still wears, the tight pants community wants as well.

Nah, still has too many good and nice shit that its hard to see him stick with one particular item.

What I mean is, you know that its already a particular product is already hyped when you read the supermarket and in the description its like ".... rirawin was wearing this jeans in WAYWT!" or "....like mike lowrey was wearing in the WAYWT"

I agree that there are a lot of things that get hyped within the circle of superfuture but your examples were shit.

I've never seen this (n)n jkt thing before. dior is hyped all over the world. dior denim is majorly hyped all over the world. to see it discussed in a fashion forum with a strong concentration on denim is expected. in fact i found this forum while searching for dior denim - not the otherway around.

If anything i would have to agree with Comma about the joy division UP tees. That is one thing that i've never really seen hyped outside of sufu.

If anything i would have to agree with Comma about the joy division UP tees. That is one thing that i've never really seen hyped outside of sufu.

really? the supreme JD tee has always been a "holy grail" for hypebeast. and even urban outfitters came out with a UP tee.