assassins creed

zelah

Guest Airjamie

This girl tried to tell me about it at a party the other day, all "oh you get to be all medieval and stuff and knives and swords blah blah blah" I told her that was the gayest shit id ever heard.

I haven't been on superfuture lately because I've been playing... drum roll please...

call of duty 4 (I was skeptical at first, but it's just as good as the others)

gears of war (boooooring)

crysis (crazy fun and addictive)

it's been a good past 2 weeks for pirated games :cool:

can't wait until AC gets leaked onto the interweb

Crysis is only worth it if you can actually run it on High.

That game will fucking eat your computer with all it's insane requirements.

I figure I'll wait a year or so when I can afford to get my computer upgraded to run the game at least at Medium settings.

Crysis is only worth it if you can actually run it on High.

That game will fucking eat your computer with all it's insane requirements.

I figure I'll wait a year or so when I can afford to get my computer upgraded to run the game at least at Medium settings.

yeahhh I dropped mad loot almost 2 years ago (this was before I got deep into clothing, obviously) to build my own desktop... it still kicks ass.

Gears of War was not only hella boring, but the most anticlimatic game in the history of electronic entertainment. There wasnt even a "Game Over You Win" at the end. If it wasnt for the visuals and somewhat original game play it would qualify as the wackest game ever.

yeahhh I dropped mad loot almost 2 years ago (this was before I got deep into clothing, obviously) to build my own desktop... it still kicks ass.

My dad's does the computer system at the local university so they give him whatever he needs for computers. He totally revamped our computers at home to the latest shit except with things getting outdated so fast, you pretty much gotta upgrade whenever things come out to keep up.

Apparently Crysis is slow on Ultra High settings even with a brand new computer.

Or maybe Gamespot just has crappy computers.