Black Dior Homme Suit

Agent Orange

how much do these retail for? i can grab one that somebody picked up on sale for his son but didnt fit for 400€ (583$). is ist worth it? measurements and posts i found suggest these run a little bit small, so a 46 would work if i normally wear 44?

damn i really dont like buying a suit before trying it on but i heard these are $1,900-2,200 retail and 1300$ on saleand i need a black suit.

He's from somewhere in Europe and an euro 44 thinking of getting a DH euro 46. Who uses american sizing for suits anyways!!??

To answer the OP: depending on the season and cut the suit might be too big on you but I'd get it anyways and flip it on ebay if it doesn't work out; just sell it for around 700euros and keep the change. Make sure the suit is not already adjusted (sleeves and pants shortened) and that it is a standard model (say 100% wool, 1-3 buttons, thin lapels, single breasted).

im a eu44, american sizing, i wasnt even aware there was such a thing.

i think im gonna go for it then. its weird, the pant measurements are perfect for me, but the jacket seems kind of small.

oh and the suit seems like a standard model - at least i hope so, im not really a dh expert. jacket is single breasted, the fabric is not 100% wool though, its 54% wool and 46% nylon.

is there any chance to find out which suit it could be, say, which collection etc? should be the last one but im not totally sure.

thx for all the help so far

American sizing is ridiculous. Basically the smallest size we make is a 36 (occasionally one can find a 34, but its really unusual) which is roughly equal to an EU 46, but american OTR suits are cut like stiff boxes, so even if its close to fitting you in the shoulders inevitably there will be way too much fabric in the chest and the arm holes will be low and loose.

Modern american OTR suits are the bane of my existence.

I have a black Dior Homme suit, and i can honestly tell you that the jacket feels much slimmer than the pants. I am a size EU40 (which is tiny), and although the pants fit me just perfect (even somewhat roomy), if i were to grow anymore the jacket would become too small for my frame.

I though about getting a larger jacket (EU42), to be able to wear it longer. But in the end, i decided to keep it, as the proportions work perfectly when you put the suit on.

why? 10char

if you have the choice of buying a DH suit for 600 bucks and looking ridiculous or saving 600 bucks and not looking ridiculous i think you should save your money. maybe buy it to resell. kind of a budget look in my opinion.

the stance of the button on this jacket is quite high, combined with the huge lapels and my aesthetic sensibility is offended. i don't like those high lonely buttons at kilgour either.

i've only seen hedi wear one button jackets with a much deeper gorge.

the stance of the button on this jacket is quite high, combined with the huge lapels and my aesthetic sensibility is offended. i don't like those high lonely buttons at kilgour either.

i've only seen hedi wear one button jackets with a much deeper gorge.

what he said